on the Carpathian Green Infrastructure
Thank you for filling out this short questionnaire aimed at identification of major undertakings implemented in your country and related the Carpathian green infrastructure.
For this purpose, green infrastructure should be considered as a strategically planned, spatially coherent network, composed – depending on the spatial scale – of such elements as for example:
- protected areas (national and landscape parks, Natura 2000 sites, nature reserves etc.);
- natural or semi-natural areas lying beyond and in between protected areas, e.g. sustainably managed forests or farmlands (meadows, pastures), wetlands, natural or only slightly/moderately transformed waterbodies and watercourses;
- small-scale objects and landscape features such as parks and other urban green areas, tree alleys, traditional orchards and gardens, mid-field tree or bush vegetation (buffer strips), balks, ponds, etc.
We are interested in basic, key characteristics of undertakings:
- of any type – such as research grants, government-commissioned tasks, NGO projects, etc.
- concerning green infrastructure in any context or approach: inventorying, mapping, assessment, monitoring, protection, management, etc.
- completed, on-going, or planned in the near future;
- specifically dedicated to the Carpathians and also those of a larger scale but covering, in whole or in part, the Carpathian region in a given country.
More than one option can be selected in check-boxes below. Please, feel free to leave blank if irrelevant or no information available.
Please, use a separate questionnaire for each undertaking.
Thank you very much for your time and help! Please, contact us via e-mail email@example.com should you have any doubts or questions.